This Schedule of charges relates to properties managed and billed by ASN Capital. For any charges relating to student accommodation at Winton Halls or The Artisan, please refer to the Tenancy Agreement you have with the Arts University Bournemouth.
- Referencing and credit check per adult tenant (and/or guarantor if required) - £30
- Holding deposit. Applied against first rent payment, non-refundable in the event of the Tenant failing to complete the Agreement - £200
- Preparing tenancy agreement, check in inventory, registering your deposit with DPS, renewing your tenancy agreement, check out inventory - no charge
- Check in or check out appointment arranged outside of office hours (subject to availability) - £30
- Early termination (with Landlord approval and replacement Tenant) - £30
Payments and Arrears
- Cheques returned unpaid - £25
- Written reminder when three days overdue - £12
- Written reminder when ten days overdue - £12
- Further written reminders - £12
- Visit to collect overdue balances - £35
- Interest on arrears - as per your tenancy agreement
- Notification of imminent Court action - £35
- Costs to prepare court action for money claim or possession claim - £50 administration + court fees
- Costs to prepare each further court application, bailiff, etc - £20 administration + court/bailiff fees
- Notice of transfer / charge - as per solicitors' current costs.
- Request for information (using standard BDLS or equivalent form) - £100 (extended requests for information may incur additional admin costs).
- Standard key cutting (to replace damaged key) - £20
- Security key cutting (to replace damaged key) - £30
- Replacement of standard lock cylinder and key (to replace lost or stolen key) - £50
- Replacement of security lock cylinder and key (to replace lost or stolen key) - £75
- Replacement of mailbox lock cylinder and key (to replace lost or stolen key) - £40
Repairing and replacing damages
You are not liable for fair wear and tear to rented accommodation. Where damage is assessed to exceed fair wear and tear allowances our estimated indicative costs are as follows:
We carry out a light clean as standard to make sure the property is ready for the next occupant. Where the property requires heavier cleaning there may be a charge:
- Medium clean per room (depending on room size and complexity) - £30 to £60
- Heavy clean per room (depending on room size and complexity) - £40 to £80
- Medium clean per room (depending on size and specification) - £35 to £65
- Heavy clean per room (depending on size and specification) - £55 to £85
- Replacement (depending on size and specification) - £175 to £500
- Depending on quantity and type of waste - from £15
- 25% of a room (i.e. one wall or ceiling, depending on size) - £35 to £60
- 50% of a room (i.e. one wall or ceiling, depending on size) - £60 to £90
- 75% of a room (i.e. one wall or ceiling, depending on size) - £90 to £150
- 100% of a room (i.e. one wall or ceiling, depending on size) - £120 to £180
Replacement or part cost + delivery cost + installation or repair labour cost + disposal of damaged item or part + 15% administration
Labour and material costs
Where there is not a fixed cost charges are calculated as follows. Not all call-outs are chargeable, for more information please see our support article 'Are repairs chargeable?'
- Chargeable call-outs during office hours (ASN labour only) - £30 for attendance and 1st hour; £6 for each additional 15 minutes or part thereof.
- Chargeable call-outs outside office hours (ASN labour only) - £48 for attendance and 1st hour; £12 for each additional 15 minutes or part thereof.
- Chargeable call-outs requiring specialist sub-contractors - Cost to ASN Capital + 15% to cover administration.
- Materials required - Cost to ASN Capital + 15% to cover administration.