Your invoice includes full details of how you can pay your invoice. In general the following options are available:
- Internet banking payment – You can make payment direct to our bank account using your own bank’s internet service. The account details you need are on your invoice. Most banks complete these payments within 2 hours.
- Standing Order – You can ask your bank to create a standing order in our favour using the account details on your invoice so that your payment is made on time automatically each month.
- Over the phone – Card payments are accepted over the phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. There is no charge for UK debit cards; credit cards attract a surcharge.
- Counter payment at Lloyds Bank – You can make a deposit of cash or a cheque into our account by visiting Lloyds Bank using the account details on your invoice.
- Post – You can post a cheque to our office. Ensure you leave enough time for the cheque to reach us to avoid late payment.
- In person – You can pay by cheque or using a payment card in person at our office. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. There is no charge for UK debit cards; credit cards attract a surcharge. We do not accept cash payments in our office.