If you own or rent a property you may be liable for Council Tax.

Full information about Council Tax is available from GOV.UK

If you are a resident of Winton Halls (Hector's House) you should normally be exempt from Council Tax. Please contact AUB Student Services if you receive any correspondence from Bournemouth Borough Council about Council Tax.