If after reporting your issue through our normal customer support process you are not happy with how it has been dealt with or resolved you can make use of our Complaints Procedure.

All complaints relating to Hector's House student accommodation from September 2012
Your contract is with Arts University Bournemouth and you should make your complaint to them. Please contact Student Services for details of the procedure.

Complaints related to deposits on Assured Shorthold Tenancies
The final decision on deposit returns is made by the deposit scheme's Alternative Dispute Resolution process. If you have a complaint about how the deposit return process was managed please follow the complaints procedure of the Deposit Protection Service who are responsible for the operation of the approved deposit scheme. 

All other complaints
We take our customer's satisfaction seriously and aim to deal with all customers in a fair manner and exceed their expectations wherever possible. If you believe we have not dealt with your concerns properly and would like to complain please follow this procedure so that we can work together with the aim of resolving your issue:

  1. Before making a complaint you must have attempted to resolve your issue through normal customer service channels, by raising a support request online, by telephone or in writing.
  2. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your query, or we have failed to meet our service timescales your complaint should be made in writing to complaints@asncapital.com or Complaints, ASN Capital, Hector's House, 676-680 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth, BH9 2EG. We will acknowledge receipt within 3 working days and will aim to have fully responded to your complaint within 28 days, but this may take longer depending on the nature and complexity of your complaint.
  3. If you are still not satisfied with the response you receive you can complain to an independent body depending on the circumstances:
If your complaint is related to a newly built property that you purchased from ASN Capital then your complaint is dealt with by the Consumer Code for Home Builders independent Dispute Resolution Scheme (operated in the first instance by your Home Warranty Body, i.e. NHBC or Premier Guarantee).

Assured Shorthold Tenants
As members of the National Landlord's Association we abide by the NLA Code of Practice. The NLA complaints process is available to you.